Wednesday, November 9, 2011

here we go!

Hi :)


So, I thought I would try my hand at blogging.  I am constantly sharing with my girl friends and family members style tips, make up tips, hair secrets and sharing my latest fitness routines.  I thought I would extend the offer even further to friends that I don't see on a daily basis and new friends that I just haven't met yet.  


I am constantly reading about how to maintain great health, pretty skin, healthy hair and of course, what's the latest in the ever changing, ever lovely fashion world.  I will share here some of my most favorite products, favorite styles, and favorite tips. 


I sent out a mini poll on Facebook and asked what most people would want to read.  Basically, everyone said a little of everything.  A high school friend suggested that I designate each day of the week to a specific tip.  For example: Make-up Monday's, Tone up Tuesday's...ect.  That sounds like an AWESOME idea, I just don't know how much time I have to devote to creating a new blog post everyday.  For now, I will try to blog a few days a week and hopefully pick it up from there.


I hope you all enjoy!  I am open to any comments, suggestions, criticism, ideas...whatever!  Check back soon for my first official tip!  


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment